Just "Breathe" - Vinyl Decor - Design Studio

At the Scrapbooking Day I was also asked to make up another Inspiration Message. This one being a little easier to plan out, just had to fiddle around with the placement on the mat.



Using the 12x24in mat was great just had to remember to change the mat size on the Cricut and away we go, but the funny part was when I forgot to turn it back to 12x12 and was going to cut an evelope out for another project and it said I could cut it at 5.5in (which is how tall the card would have been) so I thought great thats fine. Pushed cut and it started cutting at the edge of the mat and wanted to keep right on cutting (ended up spitting out the mat out the back). So a little oops on my part but everything was fine in the end, changed the mat size to 12x12 and had my daughter ``help`` me make a card and envelope (she loves to push all the buttons, shes four and likes to help mom play)