CTMH - Delightful Things, Veranda B&T Paper Collection



I realy like how simple but fun this card is, and so easy to mass produce and will be using this card in the Class or Homegathering that I do next.
So diving right in, the base is CTMH White Daisy card stock that measures 4.5in x 9in scored at 4.5in. First layer is the B&T paper cut at 4inches square in the CTMH colors Garden Green and Juniper and using the corner stamp from the Delightful Things My Acrylix Set, I inked the stamp in CTMH Cocoa Ink and stamped off once onto scratch paper then stamped the image onto the B&T Paper, continuing the faded/lighter look and sponged the edges with Cocoa Ink.
Second layer is the B&T paper in CTMH Creme Brulee measuring 2.5in x 2.5in and stamped sentiment in CTMH Juniper Ink and sponged edges in CTMH Cocoa Ink.  Then placing a strip of B&T paper in CTMH Cocoa measuring 0.5in x 4in. Assembled the card and sponged the base in CTMH Creme Brulee Ink.
Knotted some ribbon to make little bow and attached with Glue Dot..