CTMH-Snow Flurries, Enchanting Enclosure card layout



I figured I would try my hand at some Vintage looking cards and see if I could make it happen. So I picked a card layout from the Wishes Card Confidence Book from CTMH and I knew that I wanted to make some 6x6 cards and decided 10 would be my starting point this year and I hope to make about 40-50 cards for family and friends and place a big picture of my daughter in them as well.

The layout recipe will be posted soon for your convenience.

Using some paper from Micheal's that came in a combo pack and Versafine Ink in Vintage Sepia, I started with the background paper and stamped a pattern out with a random journaling stamp I had, used another random border stamp for the wrapping band. The *love*hope*peace*joy* is from the stamp set CTMH "Snow Flurries" now this particular stamp is all in one straight line so I wrapped the words and stars I didn't want inked around the block on the sides. You can only do this
with acrylic stamps and also curve the stamps to fit them in a circle or around any other curved shape. Snowflakes are also from this same stamp set as well.


The first dent in my own Christmas Card making marathon for my family and friends. I'll give these to the "more sophisticated" is that a better phrase than "older" family members with a picture of the munchkin.